|Pregnant Mother with Hepa B
Mar 7, 2008
I was diagnose with Hepa B, Pls help Me, I need to know if my child i will born will have Hepa B too? how can i save him/her? to avoild being infected.. thank u .. God Bless
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your doctors will take care of your baby and will do everything to prevent transmission. Immunizations and passive antibody will be given to your baby and it should work very well!
Very Very Scared.. Please answer
AM I AT RISK
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.