Vegas Exposure

In 1994 I was told I had the Hep C antibody. Now, I've possibly been exposed by the Vegas Clinic and am waiting to be tested. Is having the antibody the same as having Hep C? I've never been sick or ever told I have Hep C. If I had the antibody in 1994, and I test positive now, will it be considered that I've just had this disease since 1994? I'm very confused.

You should certainly discuss this further with your physician. You will want to know if anyone ever checked to see if you had hepatitis C virus in your blood. Not everyone who has HCV antibody is chronically infected.

hepa b
Very Very Scared.. Please answer