Mar 7, 2008
what heba b reactive means? non reactive?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
When a test in the Hepatitis B panel is reactive - usually means prior exposure. I suspect you may be referring to a core antibody test.
Please discuss this with your doctor and get further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Pubic Hair Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex And HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blood?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Frottage?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Fingering?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.