Mar 7, 2008
what heba b reactive means? non reactive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a test in the Hepatitis B panel is reactive - usually means prior exposure. I suspect you may be referring to a core antibody test.
Please discuss this with your doctor and get further evaluation.
Risk of infection
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.