Mar 7, 2008
what heba b reactive means? non reactive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a test in the Hepatitis B panel is reactive - usually means prior exposure. I suspect you may be referring to a core antibody test.
Please discuss this with your doctor and get further evaluation.
Risk of infection
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.