Feb 29, 2008
I was tested negative for Hepa B after i sex partner of mine told he was diagnose to be a carrier of hepa b, does that mean i didnt get it from him? but now my new partner told me he's positive w/ Hepa B. Did he got it from me, Do i need to be checked for hepa b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would seek your physician and ask for hepatitis B testing. If you do not have protective antibodies, I would get vaccinated.
cut to cut?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.