Feb 29, 2008
I was tested negative for Hepa B after i sex partner of mine told he was diagnose to be a carrier of hepa b, does that mean i didnt get it from him? but now my new partner told me he's positive w/ Hepa B. Did he got it from me, Do i need to be checked for hepa b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would seek your physician and ask for hepatitis B testing. If you do not have protective antibodies, I would get vaccinated.
cut to cut?
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Physical Effects Of Stds
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.