|symptoms of hepatitis C
Feb 29, 2008
What are some of the symptoms of hepatitis C? I feel tired all the time and have a small ache on my right side, under the rib cage, it also seems hardened
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most commonly patients have no symptoms. Those that do often have fatigue. Patients with acute infection uncommonly have other symptoms such as right upper quadrant pain, nausea, loss of appetite and can develop jaundice (turning yellow).
If you are at risk for hepatitis acquisition, I would seek the advice of your physician.
cut to cut?
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- HIV SHARING A LANCET WITH BLOOD
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.