|symptoms of hepatitis C
Feb 29, 2008
What are some of the symptoms of hepatitis C? I feel tired all the time and have a small ache on my right side, under the rib cage, it also seems hardened
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most commonly patients have no symptoms. Those that do often have fatigue. Patients with acute infection uncommonly have other symptoms such as right upper quadrant pain, nausea, loss of appetite and can develop jaundice (turning yellow).
If you are at risk for hepatitis acquisition, I would seek the advice of your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.