hep b profile

this is my hep b profile result, hbsag-14162cpm positive, anti-hbs-148cpm negative, anti-hbc-2634cpm positve, hbeag-826.400 reactive, anti-hbe-3.520 positve, alt-112h. with regards to the result am i on a very serious matter? is this chronic or acute hep b. is there a chance i might have cancer? can this be cure? pls help me!

You will need to discuss this further with your physician. I suspect by the ALT that this is probably chronic infection, but if this is the first time you have been tested, you will have monitoring over six months to determine chronicity. If you think you were recently infected due to risk, you can ask your doctor to run a core IgM antibody.

If you are chronically infected, you will need further evaluation to see if you have persistently elevated ALTs and if you have liver disease on biopsy.

hep B infection
hbv carrier and newly hiv infected