|hep B infection
Feb 19, 2008
I have chronic hep b. My viral load is 377 iu/ml and I have e-antigen negative. What does this say in terms of my infection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV RNA Result
hep b profile
- Per Contact Chance Contracting HIV Receptive Anal No Ejaculation
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
- Risk Of Hiv From Receptive Oral Sex With Man
- Unprotected Insertive Anal Sex Vs Unprotected Vaginal
- Vaginal Fluids And Open Cut In Penis Hiv Risk
- What Does It Mean When A Person With Aids Shakes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.