|hep B infection
Feb 19, 2008
I have chronic hep b. My viral load is 377 iu/ml and I have e-antigen negative. What does this say in terms of my infection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV RNA Result
hep b profile
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.