|hep B infection
Feb 19, 2008
I have chronic hep b. My viral load is 377 iu/ml and I have e-antigen negative. What does this say in terms of my infection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV RNA Result
hep b profile
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.