|Interpreting type A result
Feb 19, 2008
Are these two results conflicting?:
Hepatitis A Total: Pos Hepatitis A IGM: Neg
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Together they tell you that you had hepatitis A in the past - not recently. Alternatively, they could mean that you were vaccinated in the past.
HAV does not cause any chronic disease.
Hep A vaccine 3 yrs ago?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.