|Interpreting type A result
Feb 19, 2008
Are these two results conflicting?:
Hepatitis A Total: Pos Hepatitis A IGM: Neg
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Together they tell you that you had hepatitis A in the past - not recently. Alternatively, they could mean that you were vaccinated in the past.
HAV does not cause any chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.