|Interpreting type A result
Feb 19, 2008
Are these two results conflicting?:
Hepatitis A Total: Pos Hepatitis A IGM: Neg
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Together they tell you that you had hepatitis A in the past - not recently. Alternatively, they could mean that you were vaccinated in the past.
HAV does not cause any chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge Sign Of Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.