Feb 19, 2008
HI I HAVE WRITTEN A FEW TIMES NOW IN REGARDS TO MY PARTNER WITH LEISHMANIOSIS,I WOULD LIKE ANY INFORMATION ON PPL WITH HIV AND LEISHMANIOSIS AS I CAN NOT FIND ANY,PLS DO NOT FOB ME OFF LIKE I FEEL EVERYONE IS DOING HAS IT IS NOT A COMMON SECOND INFECTION,THANX
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please post your question to the HIV forum.
Interpreting type A result
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- Herpes Sore Contact Virginal Fluid Hiv Risk
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Accurate Rapid Test 3 Months After Exposure?
- Someone May Have Intentionally Injected Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.