Feb 19, 2008
If someone is reactive to Hepatitis B Surface AB, QL what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a person has surface antibodies to HBV, they are immune from infection. This can occur from vaccination or from prior infection that cleared.
Hep B from Feces on Toilet Seat?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Slipped
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.