Feb 19, 2008
If someone is reactive to Hepatitis B Surface AB, QL what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a person has surface antibodies to HBV, they are immune from infection. This can occur from vaccination or from prior infection that cleared.
Hep B from Feces on Toilet Seat?
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live On Sex Toy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.