Feb 19, 2008
If someone is reactive to Hepatitis B Surface AB, QL what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a person has surface antibodies to HBV, they are immune from infection. This can occur from vaccination or from prior infection that cleared.
Hep B from Feces on Toilet Seat?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.