30 Years of HEPB

Hi; I am a male patient born with HEPB, now i am 30 and had an acute HEPB when i was 22(Jaundice, been in hospital for 1 month and treated with Alpha inteferon). Since 22, i had interferon, then Zeffix, then Hepsera, then Pegasis, now the Doctor want to give me Baraclude and tenofovir bi-therapy because Pegasis is of no help; I am married, and i plan to have children, what are the chances for me to live for another couple of years and how much?, or will I say bye bye soon?

Thanks a lot.

I agree with the plan for dual therapy. I think you should do extremely well with combination therapy. I would also ask your doctor how much liver disease you may have.

I would avoid alcohol.

I have HIV and Hep C.
re:HCV rapid test