Dear Barbara, I hope you will be fine well i want to ask you that two months back after taking my dinner i went to toilet but with my stool there was blood.Now i am having mild pain(not severe) on the right side about 1 inch below my ribs.Is it hepatitis related to my Liver as my ultrasound is normal. Please suggest if its abdominal pain or something else. Thanks

You will need to discuss this further with your doctor. It is difficult for me to tell you where this blood may be coming from. You need further evaluation.

Hep A IGM reactive now, vaccine 1997
I have HIV and Hep C.