Feb 18, 2008
Dear Barbara, I hope you will be fine well i want to ask you that two months back after taking my dinner i went to toilet but with my stool there was blood.Now i am having mild pain(not severe) on the right side about 1 inch below my ribs.Is it hepatitis related to my Liver as my ultrasound is normal. Please suggest if its abdominal pain or something else. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this further with your doctor. It is difficult for me to tell you where this blood may be coming from. You need further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- With Hepatitis Does The Abdominal Pain Stay With You Or Come And Go
- Night Sweats After Anal With Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Runny Nose After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.