|Hep B VACCINE
Feb 18, 2008
hello dr. and thank you for your time.
i have a question regarding my hep B vaccine. i didn't follow the normal time line between each dose so i'm not sure if i'm immune. 1st dose - winter 1994 2nd dose - summer 1999 3rd dose - summer 2005 4th dose - summer 2006 i also had a titer done for Hep B surface Ab. it's 91.2 mIU/mL. Is this consistent with immunity?
Also, would this effect an HIV test?
thank you and God Bless!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are all set.
hepatitis b laboratory results
HBV DNA 367,000,000
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Ultrasounds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.