|Hep B VACCINE
Feb 18, 2008
hello dr. and thank you for your time.
i have a question regarding my hep B vaccine. i didn't follow the normal time line between each dose so i'm not sure if i'm immune. 1st dose - winter 1994 2nd dose - summer 1999 3rd dose - summer 2005 4th dose - summer 2006 i also had a titer done for Hep B surface Ab. it's 91.2 mIU/mL. Is this consistent with immunity?
Also, would this effect an HIV test?
thank you and God Bless!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are all set.
hepatitis b laboratory results
HBV DNA 367,000,000
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.