|hepatitis b laboratory results
Feb 18, 2008
my laboratory test result is as follows: HBsAg 0.340 cut off, 2.703 patient count, REACTIVE. Anti-HBs 0.308 cut off, 0.152 patient value, NEGATIVE. HBeAg 0.380 cut off, 0.135 patient value, NEGATIVE. Anti-HBe 0.616 cut off, 0.171 patient count, REACTIVE. Anti-HBc IgG 0.609 cut off, 0.101 patient count, REACTIVE. Anti-HBc IgM 0.364 cut off, 0.203 patient count, NEGATIVE. What should I do to be negative in HBs Ag? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to see if you have HBV DNA - evidence of viral replication. If not, no treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.