accidental needle poke

to whom it may concern, A long story short I work in a pharmacy & a lady came to purchase a single pack of insulin needles.I went back to get a different type of needles since the lady said the needles where too short. Well after I was done with ringer her up I grabbed the other bag she didn't want & poked myself. I'm not sure if she uncaped the syringe inside the bag then poked the needle through to see if it was long enough or if it was done previously by someone else. Anyhow right after I got poked blood came out my finger so I poured alcohol on it then some bleach. I'm super scared to where I cried, What are my chances of contracting something? Please help me. Thank you desperatley seeking help.(2/14/08)

I suspect that yes, she did not recap the needle correctly after she saw the needles were not the size she wanted - then you got poked.

Discuss the incident with your boss and get baseline serologies and follow-up testing if you have any other concerns.

pls help me
Fatty Liver