pls help me

i was diagnosed of hepatitis b, and its been 12 yrs already. our company doctor told me that i am not capable of infecting others even my wife and my daughter and that was based on the result of my hepa profile, so thats why i am still fit to work in this company. the problem is i am not taking any medication and until now i didnt told my wife regarding my health problems coz im afraid she would leave me, but im also afraid that i did infect them as well as my daughter. is this possible that i ddn't infect my family. and one more thing my recent SGOT is 30, SGPT 28, is this ok what is the normal reading?

You will need to discuss the exact nature of your Hepatitis B diagnosis. You may have been exposed in the past and then cleared the virus. If that is the case, you were not a threat to your family. However, you will need to discuss this with your doctor since I don't know your status.

Important questions
accidental needle poke