Important questions

hi, I was detected with Hep B and E in 2004 Dec. My ALT always remained under control below 42. Recently my Alt boomed to 270 after i felt some abdomen pain. After 7 days ALT came down to 151.

My Hbe got negative, Anti-HBe yet to get positive.

I did three HBV DNA testing, in june 2005 it was 1 million, in dec 2006 it was 3000. recently jan 2008 it got negative. Thick layer in Gallbladder was detected and Gallstones as well, I only take medicine adeofovir Depioixil for last 2 years and 8 months and nothing else. sometimes i feel abdomal pains

Question 1.Did the elivated ALT caused by Gallstone

2.What done negative HBV DNA means

3. Will my HBS ag will get negative

4. Whould i stop medicine

5. I Smoke, Do i have to quit smoking

6. Am i infcted with C

7. Name the chepest medicine other than injection for treating C

It is difficult to say if your pain was related to your gall bladder or from your liver. I would favor right upper quadrant pain to your liver in light of probable recent flare of liver function tests. This flare though is good news because your liver is responding to the treatment.

Hopefully you will also gain E antibody. But don't stop your treatment yet - the success of holding onto seroconversion is also determined by adequate treatment after seroconversion is attained.

About HBsAg
pls help me