Feb 18, 2008
Dear sir, i asked this question before that but i did not get the response anyway.dear sir i have a Hebatitis B patient from last 4 yers.sir i have tested several time but my PCR DNA test Negative and my HBeAg is Negative and SGPT IS normal without any treatment.the big problem is my HBsAg is Reactive sir it means that i have phyiscally unfit to work and go abroad .there for it kindly reqused that what treament i do to make my HBsAg Negative.becuse it a big problem to my future my age 26
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No treatment would be recommended for someone with no detectable virus. You are not at risk right now for liver disease - you appear to be an inaactive carrier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.