Feb 18, 2008
Dear sir, i asked this question before that but i did not get the response anyway.dear sir i have a Hebatitis B patient from last 4 yers.sir i have tested several time but my PCR DNA test Negative and my HBeAg is Negative and SGPT IS normal without any treatment.the big problem is my HBsAg is Reactive sir it means that i have phyiscally unfit to work and go abroad .there for it kindly reqused that what treament i do to make my HBsAg Negative.becuse it a big problem to my future my age 26
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No treatment would be recommended for someone with no detectable virus. You are not at risk right now for liver disease - you appear to be an inaactive carrier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.