About HBsAg

Dear sir, i asked this question before that but i did not get the response anyway.dear sir i have a Hebatitis B patient from last 4 yers.sir i have tested several time but my PCR DNA test Negative and my HBeAg is Negative and SGPT IS normal without any treatment.the big problem is my HBsAg is Reactive sir it means that i have phyiscally unfit to work and go abroad .there for it kindly reqused that what treament i do to make my HBsAg Negative.becuse it a big problem to my future my age 26

No treatment would be recommended for someone with no detectable virus. You are not at risk right now for liver disease - you appear to be an inaactive carrier.

Hepatitis Screen result
Important questions