|LIFE SPAN HIV HEP COINFECTION
Feb 18, 2008
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE LIFE SPAN OF SOMEONE COINFECTED WITH HEP B AND HIV?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think we will have a much better idea of that several years from now... I say that because we have great HIV drugs that have dual activity against HBV as well. I expect that the results of dual therapy will be apparent in the next few years and we are going to like the results!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.