|high titer result?
Feb 18, 2008
My question is: My HepbsAg was negative and my HepbsAb showed a 519.0 mIU/ml indicating a high level of immunity, but why is this number so high? I was vaccinated in my pre-teens. Thank you,
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just means you have a good immune system.
HCV rapid test
Hep C & Wine
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.