|high titer result?
Feb 18, 2008
My question is: My HepbsAg was negative and my HepbsAb showed a 519.0 mIU/ml indicating a high level of immunity, but why is this number so high? I was vaccinated in my pre-teens. Thank you,
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just means you have a good immune system.
HCV rapid test
Hep C & Wine
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Flu Symptoms Could I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.