|HBV level detection
Feb 9, 2008
hello doctor... i just want to know if it is possible to suppress the virus in my system to undetectable level.. i was turned down for employment because i was detected to be reactive.. and what is the difference between reactive and active.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes treatment can suppress virus. However, you may not have virus in your blood. It sounds as if the only test taken was a hepatitis B serologic test. You may not have active infection. You will need further testing by your doctor.
Can I get infected with Hep C if I'm immune to Hep A and B?
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.