HBV level detection
Feb 9, 2008
hello doctor... i just want to know if it is possible to suppress the virus in my system to undetectable level.. i was turned down for employment because i was detected to be reactive.. and what is the difference between reactive and active.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes treatment can suppress virus. However, you may not have virus in your blood. It sounds as if the only test taken was a hepatitis B serologic test. You may not have active infection. You will need further testing by your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract AIDS From Frottage?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Swallowing Cum
- HIV Infection Risk Getting Scratched
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.