|drinking alcohol with hepc
Feb 9, 2008
My sister just lost her husband. She has Hep C and is drinking everyday. I almost think she has a death wish. How long will she last if she keeps that behavior up.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This is difficult to say, but you should try to get her into care/detox as soon as possible. Not just for the sake of her liver, but for other potential complications as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hep C To Show Up?
- Is Untreatable Hep C A Death Sentence?
- Should You Drink Prune Juice If You Have Hep C?
- Should Healthcare Worker Be Tested To See If They Are Hiv Positive?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Disrupt Wbc On Cbc?
- What Does Non-reactive Results Mean In Hiv Screening?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.