Feb 9, 2008
i have hepa-b and have been some herbal and before like korean red ginseng tea.but now i am only taking silymarin with vitamin b complex capsule plus drinking a herbal tea.is there any cure for hepa-b?what meds could u possibly prescribe me.i am hepa-c negative when i had my blood check.pls have me.i am from Philippines
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure" for Hepatitis B. We talk about suppressing the virus.
There are great drugs - you will need to discuss with your physician which ones are available in the Philippines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Topping Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.