Feb 9, 2008
i have hepa-b and have been some herbal and before like korean red ginseng tea.but now i am only taking silymarin with vitamin b complex capsule plus drinking a herbal tea.is there any cure for hepa-b?what meds could u possibly prescribe me.i am hepa-c negative when i had my blood check.pls have me.i am from Philippines
Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure" for Hepatitis B. We talk about suppressing the virus.
There are great drugs - you will need to discuss with your physician which ones are available in the Philippines.
hep b dna
How to achieve undetectable viral load
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.