|hep b dna
Feb 9, 2008
hi, i have been diagnosed as been hep b chronic and just got results from the dna viral load tests it said i have 450 million copies per ml, iknow it is hard to say because each individual is different but is this excessively high
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this would be considered a high viral load. Whether or not you have liver disease is another question. You will need to discuss with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.