HEP B Question

I was diagnosed in April 2007 (2551 UI/ml..3,41log) by DNA test.By january 2008 new DNA test taken due to i'm on pegasys for the 8th month (<12UI/ml.. 1,07 log). How will i know that the virus is cleared off from my blood and when will this virus be cleared off and can this treatment clear off this virus from my blood?These are my questions and i ought to take this treatment for 48WKS but i'm in 31wks of my treatment for now. Thanks

It appears that you have achieved a viral load that is not detected by a sensitive test during treatment with Pegasys. This is great news.

However, there is no way to predict per se if the virus will come back or not while on treatment. If your HB e antigen was positive before treatment, and it is negative now, that would be very encouraging.

Please Interpret Result of HBV DNA
Hep-c and Crack pipe