|is NON-REACTIVE result the same as NEGATIVE?
Jan 29, 2008
I had a my hepa B screening and the result was NON-REACTIVE, is it the same as NEGATIVE?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV , HCV & Fatty Liver
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.