|is NON-REACTIVE result the same as NEGATIVE?
Jan 29, 2008
I had a my hepa B screening and the result was NON-REACTIVE, is it the same as NEGATIVE?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV , HCV & Fatty Liver
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.