|hepititis C testing ( acute condition)
Jan 24, 2008
Dr. McGovern, Will a Hep C antibody test detect acute hepatitis C at 6 months post exposure? If the result is negative, is additional testing required ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes the antibody should be positive by now if you have been exposed six months prior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.