|hepititis C testing ( acute condition)
Jan 24, 2008
Dr. McGovern, Will a Hep C antibody test detect acute hepatitis C at 6 months post exposure? If the result is negative, is additional testing required ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes the antibody should be positive by now if you have been exposed six months prior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Razors Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Foreplay
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Lap Dance
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Touching Feces
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.