|hep B restults
Jan 24, 2008
Im trying to interpret my results. it says Hep B surface Ab and my results came to 0.14. on the paper it says the index value: inconsistent 0.00 - 0.99, consistent with immunity > 0.99. i know that i am inconsistent but does that mean that it is a negative test because i am not completely out of antibodies, but just low correct?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All it means is that your antibodies are not at a protective level of immunity. You will want to discuss this with your doctor in terms of immunization with the HBV vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra Could I Have HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Test For HIV
- Black Spots After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Blood In Urine After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.