hep B restults

Im trying to interpret my results. it says Hep B surface Ab and my results came to 0.14. on the paper it says the index value: inconsistent 0.00 - 0.99, consistent with immunity > 0.99. i know that i am inconsistent but does that mean that it is a negative test because i am not completely out of antibodies, but just low correct?

All it means is that your antibodies are not at a protective level of immunity. You will want to discuss this with your doctor in terms of immunization with the HBV vaccine.

pls doctor help me out plsss ss
hepc