pls doctor help me out plsss ss

as u said i underwent the tests here r the results ma'am bilirubin- .6mg/100ml proteins- 7.3G/100ml albumin- 4.3G/100ml globulin- 3.0G/100ml SGOT- 49U/L SGPT- 69U/L ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE-99U/L BUN- 09mg/100ml CREATININE- 0.8mg/100ml

HBe Ag - negative Anti HBeAb- positive

i want u to know that my SGOT was 25IU/L AND SGPT was 33IU/L three months back , n that rest of the results were also lower compared to the present results , why is this so? is my liver at risk of something ? what should i do now? am i alright or am i at risk of something pls help me out in knowing what my results mean?

From the results I see here, you have HB e antigen negative infection with minimally abnormal liver function tests. You will want to continue monitoring your LFTs along with your HBV DNA testing. If you do not have any virus in your blood, then you are an inactive carrier.

If you do have virus by HBV DNA testing, then you may have active disease and will need ongoing monitoring and possibly a liver biopsy in the future.

Super-infection with multiple HBV genotypes
hep B restults