Jan 24, 2008
I am starting a nursing course at uni. My blood tests show i have no Immunity to hep B even after my needle. How can i build up an Immunity
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your series of hepatitis B immunizations did not show protective antibodies, you can ask for a booster. Two weeks later, I would get tested for surface antibodies for HBV to see if this worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.