Jan 24, 2008
I am starting a nursing course at uni. My blood tests show i have no Immunity to hep B even after my needle. How can i build up an Immunity
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your series of hepatitis B immunizations did not show protective antibodies, you can ask for a booster. Two weeks later, I would get tested for surface antibodies for HBV to see if this worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.