hep b lifespan
Jan 24, 2008
gud day doc, what is the average lifespan of hepa b infected person?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of any data on the "average lifespan" of a patient with hepatitis B. That is probably because HBV does not necessarily cause liver disease in every person infected. There are factors though that can accelerate disease progression, such as alcohol use or concomitant infection with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.