Low hcv viral load

iwas tested for hep c antibodies and the results were positive. Rna testing for viral load was 127,000. My Dr started me on ribaviran and interferon injection, but they neearly killed me. I was neuro toxic, with twitching mostly in my sleep.congestion, bruising, and very chronic fatigue. i have never been that sick in my life. Now that my thought processes are functioning again, i am beginning to wonder if i indeed have hep c at all, or am i a carrier? The liver biopsy stated minimal fibrosis and no inflammation. The reason all this even came to light was minimally elevated liver enzymes.

If your liver biopsy shows minimal disease, you can certainly wait for newer therapies in the future. In the meantime, keep your alcohol consumption to a minimum and get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B.

Hepatitis B Inactive Carrier?
Lab Test Results (Follow-up Question)