|hiv hep B/C
Jan 19, 2008
after six months is hiv hepc/b test conclsive
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume you are asking about testing for both viruses after exposure. Yes I would consider this an adequate follow-up.
Am I in the clear for HBV?
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump
- Do Nurse Injects Patient With Hiv?
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Rapid Hiv Test After 3 Months
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.