|hiv hep B/C
Jan 19, 2008
after six months is hiv hepc/b test conclsive
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume you are asking about testing for both viruses after exposure. Yes I would consider this an adequate follow-up.
Am I in the clear for HBV?
- Could An Adult Get Thrush From A Dentist
- Atripla And Grapefruit Juice
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Candidiasis
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.