Jan 19, 2008
What happens if hepatitis c gooes untreated? Can you die from this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No everyone develops liver disease from hepatitis C infection. You should have your liver evaluated to see if you need treatment in the first place.
hiv hep B/C
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.