Jan 19, 2008
What happens if hepatitis c gooes untreated? Can you die from this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No everyone develops liver disease from hepatitis C infection. You should have your liver evaluated to see if you need treatment in the first place.
hiv hep B/C
- Chance Of Hiv From Pre-cum
- Can Antibiotics Affect The Results Of An Hiv Test?
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- Metronidazole And Hiv
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.