|I was diagnosed with Hep C. but "cleared" the virus
Jan 15, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Rarely does the virus "come back". This has been reported in rare case reports.
Usually clearing is a great result - just don't get exposed again because you can get reinfected!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having Genital Herpes Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- CUTS ON HAND AND BLOOD CONTACT HIV RISK
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Drop Of Hiv Blood In On Broken Skin
- Has Anyone Got Hiv Through Deep Kissing And Genital Rubbing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.