|I was diagnosed with Hep C. but "cleared" the virus
Jan 15, 2008
Response from Dr. McGovern
Rarely does the virus "come back". This has been reported in rare case reports.
Usually clearing is a great result - just don't get exposed again because you can get reinfected!
HCV, HIV and Liver Cancer
Lab Test Results
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Reyataz And Norvir
- How Do You Get Anal Warts?
- How Is Geographic Tongue Transmitted?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.