|I was diagnosed with Hep C. but "cleared" the virus
Jan 15, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Rarely does the virus "come back". This has been reported in rare case reports.
Usually clearing is a great result - just don't get exposed again because you can get reinfected!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Hiv Transmission Touching An Open Scab
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.