Jan 15, 2008
I'm 27Y old;My ALT level is 109 and my HCV reports shows 7.9; Docotor says I'm on borderline as its less than 8. what should I do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not quite sure if I understand your question. If you have abnormal liver function tests and recent possible exposure to HCV I would get a HCV RNA test in addition to antibody testing to check for the virus itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.