HBV Carrier

Hi, I'm a male HBV (Hepatitis B) carrier. I've three questions that I don't know the answer to and wouldn't really be able to find the answer anywhere as they are specific.

1) Can my partner get HBV from intercourse if I don't ejaculate inside her? If so, how likely is it?

2) If I had intercourse with my partner and didn't ejaculate inside her. And if she had the HBV vaccine. If she had intercourse with another man that didnt use a condom would he get HBV?

3) Same as Qs two but if I do ejaculate inside her.

The main issue is for your partner to get vaccinated. The immunization works well and is protective against exposure. Your partner should also get tested for surface antibodies after the vaccine to be certain that the vaccine worked. If your partner is protected from getting infected, she can't spread HBV to other people either.

hep a
HIV + HBV Treatment