Jan 15, 2008
I recently borrowed a friend of mine earrings who i later found out that has hep a. could it be transmitted through earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis A is transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Test accuracy-antibody vas PCR
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.