Jan 15, 2008
I recently borrowed a friend of mine earrings who i later found out that has hep a. could it be transmitted through earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis A is transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Test accuracy-antibody vas PCR
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.