Jan 15, 2008
I recently borrowed a friend of mine earrings who i later found out that has hep a. could it be transmitted through earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis A is transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Test accuracy-antibody vas PCR
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.