Jan 15, 2008
I recently borrowed a friend of mine earrings who i later found out that has hep a. could it be transmitted through earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis A is transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Test accuracy-antibody vas PCR
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.