Chances of being completely free from Hepatitis B?

hello doc, i'm a hepatitis B carrier and i can say that i inherited this disease from my mother since i was born. i can say that many of my relatives from my mother's side are infected. my cousins, aunties and even my late grandmother. i thank God that my other 4 siblings are not infected. Right now i am 20 years old and i live normally without any problem and without any specific treatment.But i do take supplements such as milk thistle and dandelion with turmeric extract. Every 3 months i will take the liver function test. The questions are:

1. In the future, when i am old, maybe 30-40 years later, will there be any problem on my health?

2. The doctor said if the virus is in dormant state, he suggested to me that i should take the Hepatitis B vaccine and there is a good chance that i will be free from Hepatitis B, is it true?

3. Should i start on specific treatment to treat my Hepatitis B? i did talked to the doctor about interferon but he said its useless.

4. Currently, what is the best treatment available?

5. Honestly, do you think i can be cured?

i am very concern about bout my future though. i also want to get married and build a family.

If you are an inactive carrier you don't need treatment right now. It is important to continue to have follow-up to be certain that your status remains the same. Sometimes HBV can "reactivate" and become active again.

Boosting with Norvir
Test accuracy-antibody vas PCR